Previous Fairs and exhibits

In case you were wondering where I have exhibited my collections. I have compiled a list and photos of previous events in which Huxley has been part of...

Sept 2008 Fashion Exposed & Preview Melbourne
Runway Parade



Huxley Stall Space

....Unfortunately between 2008 and 2010 I put my designing on hold while I relocated twice in that year and a half.
Now back in Perth I wanted to get back into exhibiting my designs and thought it would be a good idea to start with some markets.


May 2010 Miss Johnsons Vintage & Handmade Market








Unwrapped: The Marketplace Sept 2010 - for images of my exhibit click on the link below

http://www.unwrapped.com.au/gallery.php?eid=9






2011 Miss Johnson's Vintage & Handmade Market - See previous post for images





Comments

Popular Posts