Autumn Winter 2012

Here is a preview of my up and coming Winter 2012 collection which are only illustrations at the moment as I will be travelling for nearly two months soon so this will be my last post for a while but I will be completing my designs when I get back!.


This collection is inspired by the art deco period and will feature geometric shaped lace panels and art deco glass buttons that embellish the garments. This is my favourite period in time; therefore, I want it to be recognised for its beauty as well as form. There is a range of pieces including dresses and coats. I have gone for the elegant styling of a wide ¾ sleeve for many of the garments as well as a longer hemline at the back and most will feature a dropped shoulder seam for fit and comfort. As always I will use lovely natural fabrics of Silk and Wool as well as a neutral colour palette. The designs are simple and elegant.







Comments

Popular Posts